» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 499

0 members and 499 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Junior Tennis

Junior Tennis

Im new and I am not sure if they have a junior tennis area on this website, but I just decided to make one anyways. All you junior tennis players looking for a sponsor, competitions, or just tips and conversation can all join in. Im living in Brazil, but I am really Scottish. I have been playing since I was 5, and am 14 right now, and in competitions in brazil. When I come back to Scotland, I am going to a boarding school in Portugal, and am going to train my tennis down there (since I allready speak portugues). Post your story

Tennis and guesthouse in Paraguay

Check out this Tennis Facility in Paraguay http://www.fewo-live.de/turm/chris/index.html

captainwiggly Guest
    I am 13 and a Junior player in Australia. I have been playing since the age of 4 and have been seriously training with a coach since age 6. I play in many sponsored tournaments in Australia,New Zealand, New Guinea, and once in Japan.

Unregistered Guest

no idea

Right well im a junior tennis player, im 14 from The united states, umm im currently in the USTA (united states tennis association) this will enable me to be able to rank in the country over the summer. yeah so ive been playing for maybe 3 years, i play year round, (indoors in the winter, outside in the summer)

right

well so i just made a new account, im the unregistered user above this... yeah

I started playing at 11 is it too late too atleast get a college scholarship

no it isn't. scouts don't rly look at you until ur at the highshool level and you dominate or win a state title. that's when you may get a scholarship to a local school for tennis. it's not late at all. keep playing and u may be really good. play in tournaments, clinics, leagues, private lessons, anything at all to get better now.

tennis_luvgirl Guest

Cool hey

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Right well im a junior tennis player, im 14 from The united states, umm im currently in the USTA (united states tennis association) this will enable me to be able to rank in the country over the summer. yeah so ive been playing for maybe 3 years, i play year round, (indoors in the winter, outside in the summer)
    where do you live in the united states and how do you get in teh USTA i always wanted to play tennis but i don't know where to find where i can play on a league besides at school

shut up about asking guys where the live and if they wanna hook up. if u truly want a bf then stay local and find some1 nice in ur area. wtf is ur problem... r u a predator?

tennis_luvgirl Guest

Angry

i wasn't asking him to hook up for you fyi so why don't you mind your own business
    Last edited by junbug; 02-07-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: foul language

I live in chicago, but regardless of where you live, (unless not in the U.S), you can join the USTA online at http://www.usta.com/home/default.sps. Just kind of look around there and you'll find out all the information you need on it.

yup i agree