» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 759

0 members and 759 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
    Unregistered Guest

Flexpoint Technology

What's ur opinion on the new Flexpoint Technology racquets? I'm considering getting one...so i'm gonna demo a few...but what do you think about them? I've had shoulder problems in the past and was wondering if these racquets may possibly reduce some of the stress on my shoulder....any suggestions/comments/opinions? Thanks ahead of time.

I have a matched pair of Head LM Radical Tour rackets and have just got a flexpoint version - they don't look as nice, but as far as using them is concerned they feel more 'comfortable' to use - there's definately a little less stress put on the arm and shoulder so it's worth having a go. Best rackets i've used to stop my shoulder problems was the Wilson H6 rackets - very light, powerful and good control too. If your shoulder problems are getting bad they are definately worth looking at (and quite cheap too these days).

ive tested the flexpoint radical tour and i thought it was too heavy, but I think the prestige team is a great racquet I get alot more power with the same control

I've tested the flexpoint racquets myself and i dont seem to like it. at times, its quite hard on the elbows and quite hard to get the feel on the ball.

In my opinion, I feel that the Flexpoint Radical is stiffer than the LM Radical.