» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 475

0 members and 475 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Talking

andy is still cool

His attitude just blows on the court. He got so angry when he coudn't figure it out. It was great!!

Seriously, when Roddick canned Brad Gilbert he got what he deserved. Now he has his brother to coach him. What will think of next.

Here's a little stat for you:He's 1-10 against Federer. What does that tell you?

I can't wait until he plays Nadal.

Talking

he has the potential 2 beat nadal but ghe still wont

Your right!

did he really sign jimbo connors as his coach????????????????? if so, this should be a very dynamic partnership. will be neat to see how this should unfold.

Ya, will see. Connors will probably be fired by Christmas anyways!

haha! good point. roddick is getting smoked right now by the 63rd ranked atp player in the cinci tourney. connors may not make the end of this week!!!

Talking

hes jus not playin seriously..if he does only federer can beat him!!!!!

only fed...or HENIN!!! looks like the rod man pulled through that match and is still alive. maybe he's playin more seriously?????????????????????????????????

It looks like Roddick might make it to a FINAL this year. He stills sucks ass! I still think Connors is going to get fired by Christmas

well, well, whataya know....looks like connors is gonna keep his job after all!!! in a really strange way im happy for andy. guess i hope he somehow has matured to where this won't cause his ego to flare up, which would take away from both his game and personal appeal. instead, maybe he'll start walking in what he's capable of doing.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    By the way, hey henin - I love Hingis!!! :-)
    Last edited by firstserv; 08-20-2006 at 04:11 PM.

Can't wait to see Jimmy (Jimbo) Connors sitting in the stands as coach. He's so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by firstserv
    well, well, whataya know....looks like connors is gonna keep his job after all!!! in a really strange way im happy for andy. guess i hope he somehow has matured to where this won't cause his ego to flare up, which would take away from both his game and personal appeal. instead, maybe he'll start walking in what he's capable of doing.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    By the way, hey henin - I love Hingis!!! :-)

First of all, It's not Christmas yet!! And second, Rodick has made it to one final and won that final. He probably will beat hewitt and make it to the quarters. After that he will get pissed and lose. If he rodick does win the Open I will give him props. But to me he hasn't proved that he is anybetter.

He does seem to be more composed and winning so far in the open. took it to Hewitt last night. Glad to see Jimbo in the stands too. Looked very professional in the suit.

Can someone explain to me how Roddick is currently ranked 3rd in the world He has made it to at least 9 quarterfinals, 5 semifinals, 3 finals, with 1 victory. In grand slam finals, Roddick has played in one final(US Open), lost in the 4th round of the Australian, 3rd round of Winbledon, and pathetically agot bounced in the 1st round at the French(to Alberto Martin...who the hell is that guy!!!).

While Nikolay Davydenko, currently ranked 5th, has made it to at least 13 QF, 8 SF, 5 F, leading to 3 victories. He also made it to the SF in Austrlia(lost to Federer..that`s understandable), ousted in the QF by Nalbandian(HMM!! Another top ten player), lost in the 1st round(ya, I know), and lost again to Federer at the US Open.

Also, Roddick has played in 13 tounaments, while Davydenko 26. How in the hell can Roddick have more points than Davydenko. Please don`t tell me he gets points for his fokking serve!! Anyone?