Hello-

My name is Brian Dunphy and I am an Audience Producer for ESPN2’s sports talk show Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith.

The reason I am contacting you is that we have just been notified that Tennis Sensation Martina Navratilova, is scheduled to appear LIVE in our studio on Monday, April 3 at 4:00 pm.

We would like to extend to you and your organization FREE tickets to attend the show. We realize that this would be a great opportunity for some of your forum members to get together and meet up for an exciting sports show. The tickets are open to all your interested members, family members, friends, and co-workers.

Our studio is located in the heart of New York City, across the street from Madison Square Garden. Again the show date is Monday, April 3 at 4:00 pm with a 2:30 pm check-in.

If you or any of your members are interested in attending the show, please call Brian at 646-708-7105 or email Brian.C.Dunphy.-ND@espn.com

In addition, please feel free to post this information on your website for all Tennis and Martina Navratilova fans located in the New York or tri-state area.

Thank you.

Brian Dunphy
Quite Frankly With Stephen A. Smith
Associate Audience Producer
646-708-7105
Brian.C.Dunphy.-ND@espn.com