» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 705

0 members and 705 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
    ArtistgirlMom Guest

Hair Help Question

I have a 13 year old son who plays in a private club (which I won't name!!!). He has longish but not super long hair (not quite shoulder length at the back) and doesn't want to cut it. A new Club Secretary recently came in and has been putting all these new little rules in place and one of them relates to dress code. My son used to wear a hat to keep his hair out of his eyes, but now this is not going to be allowed during competitions, nor a bandanna. The bangs/front are not long enough to just tie back into a low ponytail so I am stumped as to what to suggest for him other than going for a French braid (which I don't think he would appreciate). I've tried arguing the ridiculousness of the new rule but was reminded that it was a private club and members had voted on it to get certain standards into place (I suspect the fuddy duddies don't like long hair boys).

Any thoughts (I only keep him there because they really have an excellent instructor)

Melissa

Unregistered Guest

hmm

well i personally find headbands to be very effective. My hair seems to be as long as your sons. I take the bangs and split them down the middle and stick a headband over them. It works great.

yeah

Headbands seem to work incredibly well for me too.

good luck

Looks like the club will not admit Federer because of his bandana!