» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 531

0 members and 531 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    hello all

Thumbs up Hi all

Hi guys, i am new and i am a big fan of tennis. I enjoy watching and play it as well. I am still a junior but one day wish to be a pro and travel the world to play in the various tournaments and see the various countries pros do.

Quote Originally Posted by tp159 View Post
    Hi guys, i am new and i am a big fan of tennis. I enjoy watching and play it as well. I am still a junior but one day wish to be a pro and travel the world to play in the various tournaments and see the various countries pros do.
    Please elaborate - what do you mean, you're still a Junior?

Thank You for Joining TennisW.Com We hope you remain as an active & contributing Member. New people are as important to us as a Member who's been here since the beginning. Your questions & opinions are equally important so don't hesitate to jump in and tell us about yourself.
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Hi!

Hi,

Just wanted to do my introductory post.
    I work at a tennis club in North/central London.
    We have 8 tennis courts and are looking to encourage people from overseas to come and use the facility for foreign exchange/tennis holidays or if you have a group of juniors / adults and need a facility to coach them. If anyone is interested?! then get in touch with me.

Thanks,

I'm here to learn more and read more, thanks for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by georgianstc View Post
    Hi,

Just wanted to do my introductory post.
    I work at a tennis club in North/central London.
    We have 8 tennis courts and are looking to encourage people from overseas to come and use the facility for foreign exchange/tennis holidays or if you have a group of juniors / adults and need a facility to coach them. If anyone is interested?! then get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Greetings ~

Hopefully you will be able to make contact with one of our Moderators (Harwin) who lives in the UK. He might be able to give you some assistance.

In the meantime, we are hopeful that you remain a participating & contributing member of TennisW.Com.

Welcome

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.

newbie here

looking to play!!!!

I, my name is Esteban and I leave in Miami Downtown area.
    I am 28 years old and love Tennis.
    I will day my level is 3.0.I know it is tough to keep a good game if you don't play often.
    Usually I play 2 times a week with my brother or friends of mine but my work hours are not the best.
    I want to enjoy this site to find more people to play with. Usually I play in Miami and Kendall area and I can wake up at 6am if needed to be at the court hearly in the morning.
    If you are looking for someone to play with just shot me an email to estebant@live.com.
    See u@ the court!!
    Last edited by estebant; 03-24-2009 at 08:53 PM.

Angry

Why can I not access the other forums?
    I have activated my account.

The website enables access automatically for new accounts on an hourly basis. It can take anywhere from a few minutes up to an hour.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    hello everyone

Greetings New Member ~

Glad you decided to join us. Actually the Admin and I have noticed that in the past couple of weeks, TennisW.Com has received a lot of new members and we are thrilled bigtime over it. The more the merrier as they say.

I can't wait until our little Club is filled to the brink with Members all putting in their comments and starting topics. Personally I think you'll find this is a very cool Tennis Forum and that comes from one who has been a member of many different Tennis Forums.

This is by far the best because I like the Admin so much. Most Admins don't even participate but John gets right in with the rest of us and I like that. Plus he's always looking for ways to make our Community better.

So are you telling us you are the Greatest Member of All Times Well I hope you are .. but I'll settle for anybody who just likes to hang out and share.

Any questions you might have all you have to do is either contact our Leader
    John (Admin), Myself, or other members of TennisW.Com's Management Team

Welcome My New Friend,

Coach

Hello. Glad to be here.

Hello, I've joined to warn about Wilson tennis shoes, they have a new idea of using a plastic base to the thin out sole, which is actually quite lethal.

Hi Guys!!!

I'm from sunny South Africa... I've just finished watching Novak's game against Tsonga... I'm SO worried about my Novak (he's my favourite)... Can ANYONE enlighten me on what is going on with him, please - it looks to me as if it could be a medical problem and I would just hate to see that happen to him!!! He's just SUCH a brilliant tennis player, don't you think?

He's just not the Djokovic I know and I'm a little worried. I also (as he does) want to see him in the #1 spot at the end of the year...

I'll be waiting for your reply?