» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 785

0 members and 785 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    To all our New Members ~

Great to see you here at TennisW.Com so tell us about your Tennis Experience(s)

Welcome .. Any questions, please ask any of the available Moderators and Members. Our Forum Admin is John

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

I found myself here after looking for pictures of a ProStaff 6.0 original.

hello

I am new to the site and hoping to find partners to play tennis with....

yo yo

yo yo... im from malaysia

Hi all, Decided to check on-line to find someone to hit with. I used to go to th courts and there were plenty of people hitting an looking for someone to hit with..."What happened!" Live in South O.C. and looking to get back into the sport. Hoping this could be the place to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kairosntx View Post
    Still trying to get to 10 posts
    Appears you just did ... Welcome & Congrats !

Coach

p.s. Now What?
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.

To TennisW.Com's newest Member - *VAL*

I notice you have joined our Community however you haven't posted anything as yet. I'm uncertain as to why and maybe you were confused about the posting requirements which are in place to protect the Forum from Spam Programs that unfortunately giving us a few hassles at this moment.

If you came to TennisW to join the conversations, then speaking for all, we Welcome you to the fold and hope you soon become a contributing member of the forum providing help for those who are new to the Sport of Tennis.

Thank You for Joining - John (Admin) is our leader and you'll find a lot of fun to interact with. The Moderators available to you are :

Junbug - Harwin - Tennis Angel - Maximum Jack - Coach

Coach

New Members Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Sema View Post
    I am new to the site and hoping to find partners to play tennis with....
    Again we're happy you could join us. If you are hoping to find a Tennis Hitting Partner in your area, the following information is crucial to your success.

Please Post Your:

LOCATION: i.e. Dallas Tx. / Sidney Australia / Frankfurt Germany / London England, etc. DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS or PHONE NUMBER

AGE: It is important to let people know if you're a young kid, teenager, adult or senior citizen.

RATING: Please tell people right up front what level of player you are currently i.e. 2.5 / 3.0 / 5.0 etc. Also if you've just started, don't worry, you will still find people who are willing to hit with beginners as long as they know what to expect.

GENDER: I know you might think it shouldn't matter but there are plenty of people who are not comfortable hitting with the opposite sex.

OBJECTIVE: Please be clear on what you hope to achieve in finding a hitting partner. Some people don't like playing matches while others prefer playing matches. If you are searching for someone to help you work on various areas of your game, be clear about that prior to getting together. There's nothing wrong with someone who simply wants a Drill Partner. I like those types of Players myself.

Some points to remember. If you are successful in meeting a person that lives relatively close and wishes to meet for Tennis, try to make your first encounter at the Court you will play on. Do not provide your address until you've met the person you're going to play with. After you've met and played together, then you can determine if you feel comfortable in providing more information about yourself but initially, (K.I.S.) Keep It Simple.

It's a good idea to bring a fresh can of Tennis Balls even if your new Partner tells you they will provide the Balls. Better to be safe than sorry. They just might run out the house and forget the Balls on the table at home.

Have an additional Racquet with you in the event your strings should break. It would be disappointing if you found a great hitting partner and it had to stop early because you didn't have a spare Tennis Racquet.

If the Court you're going to meet at happens to be in a remote location and if you happen to be a Female, it might be a good idea to bring along a friend to hang out and watch you play the first time you and your new Partner meet.

*These are just a few things that will ensure a good time and a safe encounter.

hi

i just want to learn and practice how to play tennis

i am a tennis beginner, looking for a partner who can practice it in spare time.

Hey All,

I'm Sean, happy to be a new member here!

I work in a Tennis pro shop and have a lot of stringing experience!

Hope to help!

Welcome ~

And thank for joining the Community of TennisW.Com. It is our hope that you become a
    regular & contributing Member of our Premier Online Tennis Community.

If you are a beginning Tennis enthusiast, you will find many Members here with years of experience
    that will be more than happy to help you build your skill level in the game we love.

If you are an experienced Tennis Player, please don't hesitate in providing assistance
    to those who are seeking advice in developing their game.

planetearth - Hi to you
    Shellyxiaoyan - You may find just what you're looking for here. Please read this Post http://www.tennisw.com/forums/showth...2848#post12848

FedererFan007 - I'm sure many Members here are happy to read this. You can be of great assistance for Members who are requesting advice about Racquets & Strings. What State are you in?

'Your opinion matters'

Coach

Hello from Bangkok

Hello all.