» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 396

0 members and 396 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Go for tennis

Was up people...........................

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Was up people...........................
    yo!! tennis and stuff

kcjim- intro

hello everyone, happy to have finally joined this group. i have read the forums many times, and wished i could reply to some of the questions. now i can. I am an older player (54) who strings his own racquets and those of his friends. i play doubles mostly, and am currently recovering from ankle surgery (now you know why i finally joined, i am bored silly). anyway, i'm not half bad for my age, play with fischer mpro 1, 105in racquets as my main stick, with a bobalat 105 and a blackburne doublestrung 107 on the way from e-bay (told u i was bored). looking forward to the interaction.

Looking for sales reps

John

I represent a small Florida company with an established tennis ball in the market that is looking to launch a complimentary tennis apparel line in 2010.

I joined so that I might post an ad seeking interested candidates.

Please advise if you think this is something that would be of interest on here.

Thanks,
    RJ

Hello guys.

its a good way to get connected

tennis help

Hi my name is Angela Bonilla and i love tennis very much. Im 13 and i started playing tennis when I was 8. I lived in the U.S.A. where i played in the USTA tournements where I won many trophies and medals. I played in a tennis organzation called Zina Garisson that was free of charge for 5 days a week, 3 hours of practice. Im now living here in Toronto, Canada for 3 months after i moved back from the U.S. and i havent played tennis since. There are not many indoor tennis places and if there are, they are very expensive for a few classes and the cost of tennis would be too costly. If u do or kno any sponsors please email me back. i am in desperate need of continuing my life sport.

Quote Originally Posted by angie_bonilla1 View Post
    Hi my name is Angela Bonilla and i love tennis very much. Im 13 and i started playing tennis when I was 8. I lived in the U.S.A. where i played in the USTA tournements where I won many trophies and medals. I played in a tennis organzation called Zina Garisson that was free of charge for 5 days a week, 3 hours of practice. Im now living here in Toronto, Canada for 3 months after i moved back from the U.S. and i havent played tennis since. There are not many indoor tennis places and if there are, they are very expensive for a few classes and the cost of tennis would be too costly. If u do or kno any sponsors please email me back. i am in desperate need of continuing my life sport.
    I strongly suggest you move atleast 500 miles or so south. Finding a sponsor at your age has to be tough. I am aware you are not old enough to move away from home, but try to convince your parents to either move south or to allow you to move in with a family member living in a warmer climate. You've started at a young age and have followed your passion for five years.. don't let it slip away. Lastly, if all else fails, simply deal with cold and ice on a tennis court during the winter months.

hey, does any1 know how to put up a profile pic?

thanks dude...need to post

Smile Life and tennis

Life, and particularly business, is like a game of tennis. Family members, fellow commuters, colleagues, and especially clients 'hit' balls at you all day - some very curved ones. The secret to a calm existence is to make sure you hit them all back before retiring at night. I'm looking for a rear view picture of a male tennis player with dark hair hitting the ball back. Preferrably a 'winning' shot. I want to print it and put it up in my office as a reminder

Any help with searching for the right pic will be greatly appreciated

Linda Septien from the Talent Code

Just saw my name pop up on google alerts from this forum. Wanted to introduce myself and confirm that determined practice is the ONLY way someone can peak their sport. In vocal training we do the same thing....practice will make permanent whether it is good or bad. A good coach will give you exact practice routines to build certain automated systems of the body. Besides obvious physical needs, talent can be created but must be honed in a regular bodily practice to break other muscular habits.

hello everyone !!!
    i am new in this forum and i want to learn from here.....
    i wish you guys will help me......
    thanks.....