See, Moses was being Moses about it. jordan shoes on sale He came up with an argument about how he wasn't qualified for the job. cheap jordan shoes Isn't this exactly what we do all the time? We think about what our purpose may be, and then we come up with every excuse in the world as to how we are not qualified to do it. cheap air jordans sale I can't possibly be a world famous motivational speaker. I can't even speak that well. I can't possibly help others learn about their finances, my finances are a mess. cheap retro air jordans Who am I to do this? I don't think I can.Well, cheap jordan shoes online when God gives you an assignment, he doesn't simply give it to you and then leaves you alone. No, He goes with you.See, Moses was being Moses about it. jordan shoes on sale He came up with an argument about how he wasn't qualified for the job. cheap jordan shoes Isn't this exactly what we do all the time? We think about what our purpose may be, and then we come up with every excuse in the world as to how we are not qualified to do it. cheap air jordans sale I can't possibly be a world famous motivational speaker. I can't even speak that well. I can't possibly help others learn about their finances, my finances are a mess. cheap retro air jordans Who am I to do this? I don't think I can.Well, cheap jordan shoes online when God gives you an assignment, he doesn't simply give it to you and then leaves you alone. No, He goes with you.