» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 525

0 members and 525 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Hi I just signed up for this forum and I am looking forward to see what the tennis community has to offer

i'm from turkey-istanbul
    48 years old male,i played tennis since 22 years..
    i'm a fan of steffi graf,stefan edberg,roger federer and justine henin..

i will tell all my friends about this great site

am i a qualified member?

Tennis academies

I just wanted to say that I have been through the different opinions about tennis academies in the forum, and I am a bit ashamed of what I hear.

I am directing the ISP Academy in france, and eventhough I realize everything is not always perfect of course, I strongly believe we take all the players seriously and we deliver high level training to everyone.

I also would like to hear any players who have come to our academy, that they did not find good enough players to hit with, at any time of the year. We have about 60 players all year from 10 to 18, from beginners to junior elite players who have ATP points. Every time we bring players in for short stay (one week or two), we make sure that they are in the right group with level of same ability or better.

all of our coaches here including myself are strongly passionate about this game, and know the game well, and I will not let anyone just spit on us like some do, without reacting.

If a player is not happy when he comes, he should then come to see us and speak with me directly, I will never reject or disrespect anyone, regardless of his level of play, if his or her request makes sense.

Good luck to all the tennis fans

Hi All you tennis fans,

I'm a Seattleite originally from Toronto, Ontario.

I'm still trying to master the game and check out all the great tips and videos.

It seems like there is no shortcut to improving your game other than hitting a million balls and trying to watch the ball and keep the feet moving.

I like the Oscar Wegner philosophy of keeping it simple and focusing on ready position, track the ball, move to the ball and following through after hitting the ball.

I also try to visualize the proper position that I should be in when I'm about to hit the ball so that I can try to be in the position without having to remember all the facets of getting into that position.

There are so many great websites out there with good tips and videos which I find very useful.

I find tennis to be very addictive but at least it keeps you healthy.

Enough said.

Regards to all,
    Norman

first post

Just doing a first post to access the rest of the site...

Adding myself to the list -

Let's get the postin' rollin'! Tennis for life!!!

Hello...
    If you are a junior and looking for a new academy in the Midwest(USA)...please let us know.Limited openings...stay and play...very reasonable. Over 20 years of playing and teaching experience... USPTA certified, etc.
    Thanks...keep playing.

thanks

Anyone know about if theres any hybrid string reels? Or whether you have to buy to differnt reels and put them together?

Glad to be here!

God bless all, Thank you for accepting me as a new member....

Hi there, trying to get some hitting partner in the Orlando area near Goldenrod and Colonial dr, im a 4.5+ player.