» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 522

0 members and 522 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Tennis jobs around the world....

Does anyone recommend a certain web-site for coaching positions around the world? I have been coaching for around 10 years now and would maybe like to explore some options but I do not know where to look at present. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hollywood

you could try...

these websites:

USTA

USPTA

sean

ktiili Guest

Hello.

Here are some pages where you can look for jobs in tennis:

www.fulltimetennis.com (free)
    www.snoooz.com (free)
    www.tennisjobs.com
    www.tennis4you.com (free)
    www.ptrtennis.org (need to be a member)

Hope I could be in help.

Free Web Page to Advertise your Services

socialtennis.com offer a FREE web page to tennis coaches to advertise their services on the internet. For further details please visit http://www.socialtennis.com
    Ralph Wylam
    Managing Director
    Malyn Promotions incorporating http://www.socialtennis.com
    Web: http://www.socialtennis.com/rwylam

Tennis Jobs

Hey Hollywood

If you want a really wild experience, travel a lot, stay in five star hotels around the world, teach tennis and get paid for all of that, then you might want to try www.pbitennis.com ... I've been working with them for the past 8 years and it's been brilliant. And I know for a fact that they are actively recruiting at the moment!

You can email me on pbiphil@tesco.net if you have any questions.

Bets wishes

Phil

Unregistered Guest

Smile Best Tennis Job Site

I have looked for positions for years and The Tennis Job Line is by far the best. www.tennisjobs.com I have got two job offers from their site.

Unregistered Guest

hi i was wondering what you have to do to become a practice partner and if so how do you get hold of players to travel around with hitting with them

Tennis jobs around the world....

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Does anyone recommend a certain web-site for coaching positions around the world? I have been coaching for around 10 years now and would maybe like to explore some options but I do not know where to look at present. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hollywood
    What did you have in mind? I have been looking for a live in coach in England, UK on an 'au pair' basis. Not sure if you're familiar with this but it's a live in position to coach our 3 sons, ages 17,15 10 almost. I had a coach lined up from N Carolina but he let me down at the last minute. It's a very flexible arrangement, from say 6 weeks to 6 months to start off. Payment at au pair rates for between 25 and 35 hours of tennis activity per week. E Turner

Dear E Turner,
    I'm a young tennis coach, I live in Poland and I'm looking for o job in the UK or Ireland. So if you want to know something about me, please write an email staszko23@op.pl

Quote Originally Posted by E Turner View Post
    What did you have in mind? I have been looking for a live in coach in England, UK on an 'au pair' basis. Not sure if you're familiar with this but it's a live in position to coach our 3 sons, ages 17,15 10 almost. I had a coach lined up from N Carolina but he let me down at the last minute. It's a very flexible arrangement, from say 6 weeks to 6 months to start off. Payment at au pair rates for between 25 and 35 hours of tennis activity per week. E Turner
    If the position is still free, I would really much like to hear from you, while I am looking for a job like that.

Regards
    Emil

Lightbulb International Tennis Opportunities

Check out www.orangecoach.com for the best international tennis job opportunities. They are an international recruitment agency for professional tennis coaches. Quality online jobs around the world and also personal recruitment services. They work for the best international academies, sport management agencies, federations and players.

Tenacity Guest

Job offer at Tenacity

Hi folks!

Below is a posting from Tenacity, a non-profit that has an after school literacy and tennis program in the Greater Boston area. If you need further info, please contact me. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER SCHOOL TENNIS INSTRUCTORS

Tenacity is a rapidly growing youth development organization providing intensive athletic, academic, and life skills development programs to Boston youth. The mission of Tenacity is to improve the scholastic, character, and physical development of multicultural, urban youth by combining tennis instruction and academic support with a focus on life skills. This vision is realized by two distinct yet complementary core programs: the three-year After-School Excellence Program (ASEP) consisting of intensive tennis, literacy, and life-skills development tutoring for Boston middle school students, and the Summer Tennis and Reading Program consisting of free tennis instruction and reading for children ages 7-15 offered in partnership with Boston Centers for Youth and Families (BCYF). Three additional offerings complement these core programs: ASEP Alumni Club, Elementary School Tennis, and High School Tennis.

Job Description:

· Provide tennis instruction to middle school students during the Tenacity After
    School Program.

· Under the leadership of the Tennis Coordinator run drills, games and activities.

· Model and reinforce life skills lessons.

Requirements:

· Significant tennis teaching experience preferred

· A passion for children, this program, and the Boston community

· High energy and creativity

Our program takes place at:

· Umana Barnes School – E. Boston

· Harvard University

· Reggie Lewis Center – Roxbury

· Sportsmen’s Tennis Club – Dorchester

· Boston Athletic Club – S. Boston

To Apply:

Please contact Anne Greenbaum, School Year Program Director, at ASEPjobs@tenacity.org or via mail at 367 Western Ave., 2nd Floor, Brighton, MA 02135. Please attach your resume and cover letter.

WOMEN & MINORITIES STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!

We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.