» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 515

0 members and 515 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

foreign exchange students

hello guys, i also happen to be a coach. have any of you thought about coming to the US as a foreign exchange student? i'm an HS assistant coach here in the US that lost almost all of our players to a new high school that opened up under the boundary rule. if you can fulfill the requirements for foreign exchange students, you can play on the high school tennis team, we can help you get to jr tournaments get a ranking and probably be able to play college tennis in the US. as far as sponsorship goes, you will need to produce results first. being here in the US as a foreign exchange student is the first step. the next step we'll worry about when you get here.

I'm 16 and i'd be really interested but probably cant afford it.How much approximately would it be?To get there and to stay there?

dunlop kid, you need to find out what the requirements are for kids like you. contact the US embassy there and they might help you. as for living expenses, most foreign exchange students live with host families. but first things first. see if you can meet the requirements. i'll find out about host families. you need to submit a tennis resume. you better act fast, US schools are going into the summer vacation as we speak. the boys high school tennis season starts in september. but between june and august the summer tennis season is in full swing. i will have to check the pacific NW USTA jr schedule.