» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 816

0 members and 816 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Smile transition from traditional to mtm.

Any ideas on how to change a young player who has already had traditional instruction?

Ask Oscar!

Quote Originally Posted by BERTY View Post
    Any ideas on how to change a young player who has already had traditional instruction?
    Berty, this is a great question for Oscar himself. I will forward it to him and post his reply as soon as he has some time to answer. He is on the road currently so give me a few days to post his response. Read this article to see what Oscar's currently up to! http://www.ballymeade.com/userfiles/...Ballymeade.pdf

Someone (retired tennis coach) I play with occasionally is teaching his family members ... last year I introduced him to Oscar's materials and he just started teaching those methods and everyone got better ... he was teaching the way he was taught and switched to MTM and he swears by it.

For children, who are usually very visual, to watch slow - mos of the pros might be a good place to start.
    ~ "In tennis the addict moves about a hard rectangle and seeks to ambush a fuzzy ball with a modified snow-shoe." ~ Elliot Chaze