» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 520

0 members and 520 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Active Discussions List - New TW Feature

I added a new feature to TennisW, an "Active Discussions" list. You can see the list in action right now on the left side of this page.

The list is displayed on the left side of the main TW forum homepage, forum thread listing pages and on individual thread pages such as this one.

I figured this type of feature would be useful to our members just to make it easier to find all of the discussions within the TW forums that have recent activity. Specifically, this feature shows 20 of the most recently active discussions on TW.

Check out the Active Discussions list now and let me know if you like this new feature by replying to this thread. Feel free to post any questions regarding this new feature or other comments as well.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Excellent feature ....

Thanks,

Greg

So many commentators (i.e. John McEnroe etal) use the phrase "play within themselves".
    What does that mean?

Davis Cup - Its good to hear that Greg has offered to play again in the Davis Cup, I am very surprised that Lloyd has declined his offer !!! Go for it Greg and proved to him that your form is good enough !

Ah cool. Nice addition.

Sadly, as I thought, Andy Murray will not win the Australian Open this year ! keep going Andy you will I am sure do it in the near future.