» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 521

0 members and 521 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Intro!

Wink Intro!

Hi,

This is Nikar. I recently started paying "attention" to Tennis after discovering how fun it was to play Virtua Tennis 3 on the xBox console.

LOL, I know the game is different from the real one, but still, tennis is more interesting than football or swimming.

I might even pick up real tennis one of these days.
    For now, I'll just study tennis theory and admire the game.

Oh, and Sharapova and Vaidisova are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikar View Post
    Hi,

This is Nikar. I recently started paying "attention" to Tennis after discovering how fun it was to play Virtua Tennis 3 on the xBox console.

LOL, I know the game is different from the real one, but still, tennis is more interesting than football or swimming.

I might even pick up real tennis one of these days.
    For now, I'll just study tennis theory and admire the game.

Oh, and Sharapova and Vaidisova are cool.
    You use the phrase "Cool" but do you really mean "HOT" ?

Yeah I have to admit I'm a Sharapova Fan mainly because I think she's very nice to look at but the only aspect of her game I admire is her grit. Even when she's spraying balls all over the place and losing badly, she never gives up. That girl walks out onto the Court with her Game Face on and she truly believes she should beat anyone on the opposite side whether she can or can not.

So anyway our new friend, doesn't matter if you play or not, I like anybody who appreciates this Sport because I think Tennis & American Football are the two best Sports on the Planet. I'd be interested in knowing how you will translate the strategy you gather from Xbox to the real court works out for you. After learning about the Williams Sister's father teaching his daughters Tennis from watching Tennis Tapes and turning them into the #1 & #2 Players in the World, you can't disregard anyone's method of learning this game.

I would encourage you to just go buy that Racquet and start doing it.

How old are you? If you're playing XBox, I'd say you're probably somewhere between 15 & 25 which is perfect. You still have good energy and the exercise you'll get from learning the Game will become your first love and your girlfriend will come second.

Thanks for Joining and stay in touch .. The greatest Tennis Tournament of all is happening right now on Fox Sports (The US Open) If you want to see awesome grinding Tennis, watch it on TV especially the night matches. Those are by far the best of all ...

Welcome.

Coach