» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 584

0 members and 584 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

K 6.1 Lite suggestion?

should i buy the K 6.1 Lite?

is it a deacent racket for a baseliner?

thanks

Atman7

personally, I don't think K 6.1 Lite is a racket for a baseliner. And I heard that it is better to have a heavier racket because it allows you more power, less elbow problems, etc.

At the moment, I'm interested in babolat's aeropro drive cortex, which can be a racket for a baseliner. Especially, if you like to add some spin, take a look on aeropro drive cortex

don't focus so much on weight, more balance... those two racquets are only .4 ounces off in weight, the babolat being heavier 11.3 to the wilson 10.9 but the balnce of the babolat is much more head lite making it easier to swing faster... that said, a more head heavy racquet like the wilson should be more suited for baseline players as the weight is further from the hand making longer strokes more comfortable and making it less agile at net... no doubt what you like about the babolat is the spin potentiol from tthe open string pattern, it uses 2 less main strings so you get mre ball bite and dwell time, whereas the dense pattern of the wilson makes it suitable for more precise, yet flatter shots... all of these factors add up to one thing, racquet manufacturers are making lines of racquets with similar playing characteristics but with many choices for many different players, so wilson has a total of 5 K Six One racquets, the Team or lite version, the tour 90 (fed's stick), the Six One 95 (open pattern, tremendous spin, great balance and good heft 12+ ounces), Six One 95 18x20 (tight pattern, more control) and then a long version of the Six One 95.... don't just buy on recommendation, DEMO DEMO DEMO...