» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 664

0 members and 664 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi
    My name is Terri and I am new to this site. I enjoy playing tennis. I do play all year. I am a level 3.5. I can play most weekends and nights after work. I usually work M-F 8-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Terri48 View Post
    Hi
    My name is Terri and I am new to this site. I enjoy playing tennis. I do play all year. I am a level 3.5. I can play most weekends and nights after work. I usually work M-F 8-5.
    I can't express enough how glad we are that you decided to join us. Please feel free to jump into any conversation you might have something to contribute to. I have given Tennis Instructions to higher grade elementary children & high school teens for years and there are other Members as well who have great tennis knowledge.

So tell me, as a 3.5 level player, how did you arrive at that equation? Were you rated through your local USTA leagues or do you feel you are most comfortable in skill level to others who claim to be 3.5 Players?

Any questions you may have, please PM either myself, Tennis Angel, Junbug or John (Forum Administrator).

Welcome,

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Hi Terri, welcome to TW! I hope you decide to visit us often and become an active participant.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

hi, I'm Jack
    Nice to meet you

Hi Jack, welcome to TW!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Fall Tennis

Well summer is winding down. I think fall in Rochester NY is just a great time to play tennis. If anyone has free time on the weekends and would like to play let me know.