» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 701

0 members and 701 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: playme

playme

3.5 female player in Ambler, PA looking for singles/ doubles play. most week days available

Welcome to Tennisw Playme ~

Great that you posted your level. That attracts many more interested viewers I believe.
    Being a 3.5 Player is at that level where, you're already hooked for life.
    You've learn to hit some pretty nice shots and know the feeling of being able to control the ball.

I'm happy you joined Tennisw and I'm also hoping you will continue to pop in and tell us of your progress. Feel free to post questions or give advice to any you feel qualified to answer.

I've actually visited Ambler Pennsylvania's Temple University. That might be a very good place to post a notice for a hitting partner. I believe, if my memory serves me, there's an Indoor Tennis Club in that area. They generally have Winter Leagues that would be signing up about now actually.

You can also contact the local Tennis equipment stores to see if they have a Notice Board. Lots of people use that to find hitting partners. Again being a 3.5 level Player will give you many options. Most people who work in some field or another during the day but like to get some hitting in for exercise after work and on weekends, tend to be in the 3.5 to 4.0 range.

Thanks for joining Tennisw,

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Hi playme, welcome to TW! Be sure to post a thread in our Tennis Mates section as that is the part of the site for finding others to play tennis with.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com