» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 470

0 members and 470 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

please...a sponsorship would change my future!

my name is omar tarek,im egyptian,im 15 years old,my current itf ranking is 1687,my current mens ranking in egypt is 45,my current 16 and under ranking is 9,my current 15 and under ranking is 1,i got 250 egyptian poundsas prize money from two mens tournements only! i really need a sponsor to let me be able to travel more and gain expirience an get more itf points and improve my ranking and get better training.i have a wilson sponsor for raquets,bags,grips,strings,and other accessories! i've played 3 times for the egyptian national team,and i play every year for my club in the local tennis league since i was 10 years old ! please help me achieve my dream! thats my email if anyone can help me get sponsor omar_tarek93@hotmail.com ! thanks !

omar,
    tennis sponsorship is based on results. you need to keep playing and post impressive results to be on any tennis company's radar. who cares if you've been playing since you were 10? produce the results first. and sponsors will come knocking on your door. with the economy right now, companies might be scaling back as far as sposorships. another option is come over here as a foreign exchange student. play for the high school team i coach or any high school team during the tennis season. produce great results in the age group tourneys here and watch ...