» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 733

0 members and 733 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Hi come and chat

Come here and chat with me.......this is so cool.

shall we use our true names or stick with our user names?
    Have you any tennis on this week. We have
    the ladies are in Zurich and some of the men are playing in Switzerland I think. not the top guns though.
    Last edited by Rafan; 10-21-2008 at 03:48 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

maybe we might stick to our user names for a while what do you think

your a junior member and i am a new member

Yes and if we make a mistake we can edit it quickly.

I can't find my profile ROFL!!!!
    you have to do 10 or more posts to beable to put an Avatar........so get posting.......

Oh its all in FORUM JUMP down the bottom of the page

To get 10 posts I just posted a bit in some of the folders/sections
    In the players bit you could do a Lleyton thread

there isn't an Avatar, but you can have something in your sig. not that I have access to mine. maybe you have to here for a certain amount of time or so many posts.......I could spend the day reading all the rules.........so I don't get into trouble witht he graphics police ROFL!!!!! shall we warn them first......hehehehe

I wonder if there are any people from England here on the site. Looking at the times of posts they post while I'm in bed.............TYPICAL!!!

I can't find any rules or anything about signatures. Maybe a mod will read this and direct me to where they are. Or tell me when I can edit my sig and what I can put in there. A nice pic of Rafa maybe......:-)
    I have to go Aussie so speak later maybe tonight?

...Wow.
    And I don't know if it applies to every forum website, especially here, but I think double-posting.. Let alone posting 5 times in a row is illegal.. Frankly idc, but seeing your name in 10 of the topics is kind of.. Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by kupaa View Post
    ...Wow.
    And I don't know if it applies to every forum website, especially here, but I think double-posting.. Let alone posting 5 times in a row is illegal.. Frankly idc, but seeing your name in 10 of the topics is kind of.. Eh.
    I haven't double posted.........and I was chatting............
    the forums I belong to have not got those rules either. how does one get 10 posts if one doesn't do 10 posts...........Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegirl3 View Post
    your a junior member and i am a new member
    We have to post 10 times then you become a junior member
    VAMOS RAFA!!!

Hi Rafan. a Fan of Nadal I think ! I am from UK and am on TW usually every morning, time now being 05.42 Thursday ! I "wip" through quickly to see if anything interests me (politics do NOT) tennis only. Hope to hear from you sometime.

Civilization!!!! Only joking.
    So you are a mod around here yes........tell me if I do things wrong ok......
    Mmmmm 5 42am...............can't remember the last time I was awake at that time in the morning

Yes I am a Rafa fan does it show I like Feds too but Rafa is the best!!
    Who is your fav then? Are you watching any tennis this week? I watch about everything during the week. I'm retired now so I have the time. So much better with all the sport channels.

Aussie girl and I just wanted a place where we leave each other messages. The time difference gets worse at the end of the month when we go back another hour. that will be 12 hours difference. We are both tennis mad and watch just about the same matches. This place looks ideal as we won't interfere with other peoples chats. So we are glad that we have found it.

Anyway this week we are bit quiet cos Aussie girl is busy at home with family, but I'll be popping back to check on messages etc...

Oh Blake has just gone through to the next round. We have an American friend who likes him.
    Off to turn the tv over to the right channel..........
    VAMOS RAFA!!!

Hello again Rafan ! so you are like me retired I read ! I don't have any particular favourite tennis players I like them all, I have been a keen tennis enthusiast now since I was 12 years old so I go back a very long way. I am now 85 !!! I live not far from Wimbledon and have been there many times. but it is very difficult to get tickets for the championships ! unless one has "Pots" of cash, then you can quite easily buy a ticket being sold by a Debenture holder or a Hospitality Package which are on sale even today for the 2009 Championships. Keep posting !

I am keeping an eye on Murray again this week in St.Petersburg. he has won his 2nd and 3rd round, not shown on our TV this week so far ! next week I shall sure be watching Paris, wonder who will be the last 4 to qualify for the end of year's cup ? after that they will all be enjoying a well earned rest and getting in some practice for the Open in Melbourne, will you be able to get to see that ?