» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 683

0 members and 683 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh I went to Wimbledon this year. We got our tickets on line. They sell them from 8pm on line the night before. Its for Center court and right at the back, but we had a perfect view and its not that far away from the court.
    for next year we have entered the ballot. So fingers crossed we maybe able to go twice
    I live in Swindon. So we are on the M4 route for London. Have you ever tried to get the evening tickets they are £5 each and quite a few go on sale.
    I'm not an Andy Murray fan I'm afraid. I'll say no more
    I will watching Paris and the Masters cup. We have all the sports channels now so I'm spoilt for choice. Davydenko is through to the final 8 so that 5 of them. Rafa is busy this week and not playing. I don't think he will win anymore though he is shattered and it shows once he gets to the quarters. Well we can't expect him to win everything although the Master's Cup would be the icing on the cake

Aussiegirl is going to a tournament in Australia but not the Open .Its a small one before that. I know a guy who lives in Melbourne and he is going several times. OK for some. I would love to go to every single one, but that's a Lottery dream

I was 9 when I first watched a tennis match. I was staying with my grandmother who loved Wimbledon, well that was the only one she ever saw in those days. I was hooked. Not been able to follow it that much once I had my family and working etc. But now......I'm there!!

So do you think Federer will fight back next year or do you think its over for him and now its all down hill?
    VAMOS RAFA!!!

I have some photo's of my day at Wimbledon and have looked at the album section. I haven't a clue how to upload my pics to it. Can you give some instructions in plain English please
    VAMOS RAFA!!!

Rafan says " I haven't double-posted" -and double posts. But whatever.

wow a lot of posts in a row.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rafan View Post
    I have some photo's of my day at Wimbledon and have looked at the album section. I haven't a clue how to upload my pics to it. Can you give some instructions in plain English please

I'm not certain who you are directing your question to Rafan however I'm certain I can help you out. When you click on your Name, it should of course take you to your Profile Page. On that Page you should see a square labeled "Albums"

There should also be a link that takes you inside your Album, which has no content at this time because you haven't added anything. At the top left corner, you should see another Link labeled "Upload Pictures"

When you upload, it doesn't have to be from a client like Photobucket or some other service that let's you store Images, you will be able to Upload right from your Computer into your Album.

You will then name your Album and also you can place Subtitles on each Photo you upload.

Please tell me if this is NOT what you see. There was another Member once who couldn't find the Link to his Album which is rare but apparently it does happen from time to time. Send me a PM if this doesn't work and I'll look into it for you.

Coach