» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 519

0 members and 519 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Talking Back into Tennis

Hi there! I have been a tennis coach for 15 years and three years ago I left my coaching job in the States to start my own business. Unfortunately it didn't work out and it took my a while to get back into tennis. But I have recently found a great job in tennis again. Have you guys heard of OrangeCoach (www.orangecoach.com)? Fantastic concept, they helped my and a former colleague in finding a new job, they assisted me with my resume and introduced me to several of their contacts in the US, Europe and New Zealand. Anyway I look forward to my future years in Tennis!

Regards,

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Martin77 View Post
    Hi there! I have been a tennis coach for 15 years and three years ago I left my coaching job in the States to start my own business. Unfortunately it didn't work out and it took my a while to get back into tennis. But I have recently found a great job in tennis again. Have you guys heard of OrangeCoach (www.orangecoach.com)? Fantastic concept, they helped my and a former colleague in finding a new job, they assisted me with my resume and introduced me to several of their contacts in the US, Europe and New Zealand. Anyway I look forward to my future years in Tennis!

Regards,

Martin
    Greetings Martin ~

I can speak for all the Members & Management Staff is saying we all extremely pleased you've joined us. I am personally looking forward to reading your ideas & suggestions on how Experienced & Beginning Players can get the most enjoyment from this Sport we love.

Welcome to TennisW.com

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Hi Martin, welcome to TennisW.com! We hope you become an active participant in this community and that you enjoy being a member here.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Smile Back into tennis

Hi Martin,

I'm happy to find out that I'm not the only one who is coming back into tennis.

I hit balls yesterday for the first time in nine years, can you believe that?
    Never felt "so right and so wrong" happy for coming back, sad to find out that 95% of my tennis is gone astray...

Hope to enjoy coming back to tennis as much as you obviously do and hope to feel as motivated as you do in a few months.

Keep the highspirits