» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 523

0 members and 523 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

how did u get into tennis when did u start

ok 1st post dont mess up .....oh ya i cant spell

so i just started playing tennis this summer and relly got into it how i started playing is my dad got a new job and he got to be good frends wth some of the coe workers who now i refer to as uncle one of them is a tennis insructor i played with him and some of his frends onece i liked it so we played for evry tuesday morning wiith some of his coe workers untill scholl started agen by the way im 13 but now i relly like tennis i played more and got better now i am the assistent coach for my dad coe worker hes really cool the guy i mentiont erlyer so now i help with some of his classes from age 4-adults and now i can woop them all i help him 11 houres a week and that how i got into tenns

how did u guys get started

Quote Originally Posted by jeff95 View Post
    ok 1st post dont mess up .....oh ya i cant spell

so i just started playing tennis this summer and relly got into it how i started playing is my dad got a new job and he got to be good frends wth some of the coe workers who now i refer to as uncle one of them is a tennis insructor i played with him and some of his frends onece i liked it so we played for evry tuesday morning wiith some of his coe workers untill scholl started agen by the way im 13 but now i relly like tennis i played more and got better now i am the assistent coach for my dad coe worker hes really cool the guy i mentiont erlyer so now i help with some of his classes from age 4-adults and now i can woop them all i help him 11 houres a week and that how i got into tenns

how did u guys get started
    That is very impressive. You just started this Summer and now you're help others learn the Game? Wow, that's a great Story ! At 13yrs old, if you learn that quickly, I would think about seeking out as many experienced Players as possible and seeing if they won't mind hitting with you. Sounds like you're on your way in becoming a very good Tennis Player.

What equipment are you using? Such as the Racquet you have and the type of Tennis Shoes you are wearing?

Thank You For Joining TennisW Where are you on the Planet?

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

I started to play tennis in my small village club when I was 12, and when it was then only a game for "snobs" with a "plum in their mouths!" whcih I was not ! I was quite a good player so was accepted. I continued playing then all through WW2 and in the heat of the Egyptian Desert !!! Sadly, I do not play now being 85, but still am a keen tennis enthusiast and follow the matches from all over the world on my TV.

Welcome to TW!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

thx its relly cool to recive comment like that thx coach

my raqet is bad relly bad but it gets the job done im wereing basket ball shoes but i dont play basket ball nothing special sport shirt and shorts i dont like head bands or hats i somtimes were a rist band i also were angle waits nothing much just 5 pounds on each angle im living in a town 1 hour drive away from toronto srry it took so long to reply my comp was broken for a while i hope one day we can play each other