» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 507

0 members and 507 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

new in Los Angeles area

Hello ! following instructions I post my intro. I'm from Mexico, new in Los Angeles, with 2 tennis courts in my building and unable to use those because it seems in this building no one plays tennis ! so, i ask for help, I want to play tennis =)

Quote Originally Posted by falinad View Post
    Hello ! following instructions I post my intro. I'm from Mexico, new in Los Angeles, with 2 tennis courts in my building and unable to use those because it seems in this building no one plays tennis ! so, i ask for help, I want to play tennis =)
    Que ciudad en Mexico usted vivo?

Anyway, I understand your frustration. Sounds to me like you need to post a sign telling the people in your Complex that if anyone would like to learn Tennis, you might be available. You never know, you could be very lucky and discover a great way to introduce the Game to people and maybe even make some extra money. And who knows, if you are single, you might find Tennis is a great way to get to know people as well.

Glad you could join us at TennisW I hope you stay and let us know how that's working out. Are the Courts in good shape?
    I've played in Mexico before. Every Court I played on was Red Clay.

Welcome,

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Set Up Tennis

Try http://setuptennis.com/
    How good can your game get? You too can play like the Pros with The Wegner Method.
    Discuss The Wegner Method here at TW in the MTM forum or visit www.tennisteacher.com for more info.

Hi, welcome to tennisw.com!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Live Global Web Cast Iberia-Americano Tennis Encounter: Mexico vs. Spain

Dear Falinad,
    You might like to read about this web cast over on the Modern Tennis Methodology Forum here on tennis w (posted today).
    How good can your game get? You too can play like the Pros with The Wegner Method.
    Discuss The Wegner Method here at TW in the MTM forum or visit www.tennisteacher.com for more info.

Need A Playmate

Hi,
    Where do you live, I am facing almost the same problem

Shahram Dar
    4106 Rosewood Ave
    LA, CA 90004

looking for atennis partner

Hi
    I am looking for a tennismate in LA area

Anyone interested

Shahram Dar

The Right tension for Tennis Raquets

I am a novice player, and was wondering what could be the right string tension for my racquet.

Can anyone help

Shahram

Tennis news

Can someone update me on the latest tennis news. Ranking, grandslam and master series results in Men singles

Looking for a tennis Buddy

I am looking for a tennis buddy

Anyone in or near LA, Koreatown

Downtown LA Tennis

Quote Originally Posted by shahramdar View Post
    I am looking for a tennis buddy

Anyone in or near LA, Koreatown
    Here is a great tennis location near you:
    http://www.ymcala.org/Branch/Webpage...ENT=60&ID=1433

You can also try www.setuptennis.com

Los Angeles

The easiest way to search for new homes online is comparing prices floor plans, and take virtual tours of new homes for sale in Los Angeles as well as find helpful information.
    ----------
    Tanyaa
    For Sale By Owner