» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 523

0 members and 523 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Try-Outs

Try-Outs

im trying our for a highschool tennis team and i was wondering.. what would be best to try-out (and practice for that matter) wearing? any tips would be great! Thanks!

~*~Abby~*~

Have you thought about tennis clothes?

Pennywise Guest
    yeah dude, just wear anything that you feel comfortable in. Don't wear pants, cuz they'll slow u down, and stay away from a jacket unless it's just for warmup. Other than that, just let your playing abilities do the talking for u, and your clothes wont matter.

Yeah I've got high school tryouts comingup in spring. I'm starting to practice now cause I'm a freshman and I really wanna do good. The other freshmen haven't ever really played before and I wanna be great... which is gonna be hard because so far I'm no good :P

Thumbs up Dont worry

My friend was on a team and all she cared about was her image on the court and it interferred with her abilities so i suggest you play in whatever you know you feel comfortable in and enjoy the game. There is not much point playing unless it is for the thrill of the entire game!

yeah, we don't HAVE tryouts at my school, we'll be lucky if we have a team. tennis just isn't popular in my area. there are 4 people including myself that i know of that are any good, students that is. all i know is you REALLY want shorts with pockets, otherwise you're always carrying balls in your hands or searching for them on the court.

I don't like our tennis uniforms at school though because they're these short skirts and I hate skirts...