» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 530

0 members and 530 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi from Riverside,CA. Just here to look for a tennis partner.

Hi, welcome to TW!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Hi Jaime,
    Are you still looking for a practice partner?
    I am in Riverside too.
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    Hi from Riverside,CA. Just here to look for a tennis partner.
    Thanks Jaime but after you find your Tennis Partner, it would be nice if you'd pop in every once in awhile and provide some insight to what your game is like and what you aspire to achieve in Tennis. Also, if you are an experienced Player, it's nice to give pointers to those who are not ..

Hope you come around more ofter Jaime and thanks for joining,

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Coach, if you check back here, suggest you investigate method of sending email to new members when their posts are replied to....many sites like this have that capability...seems more replies and requests would be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by RDR-911 View Post
    Coach, if you check back here, suggest you investigate method of sending email to new members when their posts are replied to....many sites like this have that capability...seems more replies and requests would be answered.
    I understand your concern.

TennisW.Com is Administered by John, who entrust me with many abilities of which I try my best to adhere to his wishes. Besides, I like John like a brother so even though I feel the Posting restriction can seem a tad overbearing at times, I understand the reasoning behind it.

Not too long ago, TennisW experienced a real bad scene with Spammers to a point where we lost many Members, who got fed up. Well John doesn't want to go through that again so this method is the only way he can think of at the moment to avoid this happening again.

Having said that however, I do have an idea that I will speak to John about and maybe we can relax some of these restriction to our benefit.

Thanks for the Comment .. I take it seriously

Coach

Hello,
    I am a 20 yr old male and I live in moreno valley and am a 3.5-4.0 player looking for fun or competitive tennis in the area email me if u know of any tournaments or would like to hit
    sport_o_holic06@hotmail.com

hello, this is mey from singpore, just come in and have a look, lol