» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 703

0 members and 703 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Ball machines

Talking Ball machines

Just ordered a LOBSTER Ball machine. I have had such good results with my rebound net i thought a good ball machine would be an advantage.
    Anybody else workout with them?

I used to when i was younger. It just got such a hassle, having to take it out because it was pretty big.

i have the 401. but like the previous post. it can be a hassle. to a certain point. just as long as you have a 4 door vehicle or mini van or so. it shouldn't be a problem. getting access to a court with an outlet can be a problem as well. but overall, it has helped me a lot. it also saved my arm a little bit when i give lessons.

Talking Pick the right machine

I spent a lot of time looking for the best portable machine. This is 18kg or 39.6 lb It is battery operated with a 4 to 6 hr life. The wheels are good and my supplier spent a lot of time talking about the portability aspect of this LOBSTER. I can pull straight up to the court so with luck it will work out.
    After some time with it i will give you a report on how it travels LOBSTER is expensive but the quality & portability is supposed to be there.

Talking Lobster transports

Well i picked the right machine. It transports very easy. I can get a great workout so i am impressed.
    I had a break down on the elevation switch and the way the motor loads power to it. Thats one of the reasons i bought LOBSTER the backup service is great.
    Its also the reason i buy DELL computers. Its not that they don,t break down, its their amazing service. Hope this helps anyone!!