» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 537

0 members and 537 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: teaching aids

teaching aids

Does anyone know where I can get a hitting tee like the one on the Ultimate dvd?Also has anyone tried Jorge Aguirres special racquets for MTM?

Talking Teaching aids

I have seen them for sale as teaching aids for coaches on different web sites. So look around for teaching aids.
    How is this MTM racquet different?

check them out at moderntennisconnect.com

Talking I can see

I can see how thet would work. I use the foam balls against a net for practice it helps me. I do think only about the center of my racquet as i hit the ball only to not crowd my mind. When i hit slice or topspin i assume i must use the bottom part of the racquet bt instinct. I just think of the center to not overthink when i hit.

I have used Jorge's racket with adults and children. Adults don't know quite what to do with it at first, but kids get it immediately. It is also FUN for the kids to use. The purpose is to get the feel of finding the point of contact below the center of the racket, which is where the pros strike groundstrokes, then finishing the stroke over the shoulder. The design of the racket lends itself to demonstration of (not just talking about) Oscar's 3 tenets of FIND, FEEL and FINISH. The price is reasonable and the racket comes with an instructional DVD. Many coaches have told me they have thought of designing a similar type racket, and I highly recommend this racket for every coach who teaches adult beginners and/or little kids.
    How good can your game get? You too can play like the Pros with The Wegner Method.
    Discuss The Wegner Method here at TW in the MTM forum or visit www.tennisteacher.com for more info.