» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 739

0 members and 739 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hi! Im new!

Hi! Im new!

Hi there tennis people! I live in the mountains of NC and frequently play when it's windy and 35 degrees. Needless to say, I cant get enough, so it'll be nice to be in contact with others that share my obsession.

Hi, welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member here.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lafontejones View Post
    Hi there tennis people! I live in the mountains of NC and frequently play when it's windy and 35 degrees. Needless to say, I cant get enough, so it'll be nice to be in contact with others that share my obsession.

As our Leader said, we are glad you could join us and I'm particularly interested that you've landed in our Community because my family and I have been talking about moving to NC for over a year now, so if you don't mind, after you've settled in, I'd like to inquire some thing about relocating to NC.

In the meantime, we hope you'll find TennisW.Com a cool hangout if Tennis is your game and even if you're just getting into tennis.

So thanks once again for joining, Members are the lifeblood of our Community and I don't have to say, it doesn't matter what topics are currently available or even forthcoming, because without active Members, TennisW or any other Forum is meaningless and just webpages taking up space on the Net.

We are currently restructuring our Home with new category additions which has made it necessary to add new people to our management team.
    As John (Admin) and I have discussed many times, the main role of our Moderators here have very little to do with pushing their weight around or babysitting the Board and much to do with having a Hands On approach in generating newer exciting topics & programs that will hopefully get people involved.

If you have any Questions and/or Concerns - either Post or after you've reached 10 Post, PM any of the following if it's a policy issue:

John - Administrator
    Coach Super Moderator
    Junbug - Moderator
    Harwin - Moderator
    Tennis Angel - Moderator & MTM Representative
    Jtas - Moderator
    Aliciasace - Moderator & New Member Greeter

If it's not a policy issue, I'm sure any member can help you out

Welcome -
    Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.