» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 728

0 members and 728 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Help with Tennis Ball Machine Project

Hi people ... I'm an engineering student and I need your support for making an automatic tennis machine. I'd like yout to help me to define what you want or you need in this kind of machines because I'm not a regular player

Thank you

Talking Lobster

My advice would be to take a look at Lobster machines as they are the market leader. Take a look at what they do and try not to reinvent the wheel

Thanks... I checked it, and I've found important information ... but at this moment I'd like to have the client's opinion. The characteristics that you find important or relevant for those kind of machines. It's really important to me you opinion ... Thanks again

Talking My opinion

OK, what i find important is the back up service on break downs. Automatic elevation fuction. Speed settings. Battery life. Very important is being able to carry the machine to a court if you dont have your own. If it is too difficult you wont use it. Spin settings are not important to me as i find the spin to be machine spin not human spin if that makes sense

Instead of using air pressure, do you reckon 3 motors would work just as well? meaning would they be able to supply enough power to Launch the Tennis Ball far enough?