» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 715

0 members and 715 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Question Please help with tix questions for USO

I am planning to be in NYC during the USO this year and would like to go see a few matches if I can.

The USO website ticket info is confusing as heck.

What are my options if I want to attend day sessions and possibly a few nite sessions? I will be there from Sept 6 thru Spet 11th.

Thansk for any and all help.

Quote Originally Posted by plsntnrules View Post
    I am planning to be in NYC during the USO this year and would like to go see a few matches if I can.

The USO website ticket info is confusing as heck.

What are my options if I want to attend day sessions and possibly a few nite sessions? I will be there from Sept 6 thru Spet 11th.

Thansk for any and all help.
    The Link I posted is the seating at Aurthur Ashe Stadium. You basically have the following options:

1. Contact the USTA and ask them about advanced ticket sales. Do not delay, it's almost too late for a certain type of Event goer.

2. Ticketmaster's is the Official ticket provider for the US Open events, however on their Website, it is not recognizing the US Open even happening so you better give them a call.

3. Some people locate tickets for Events like the US Open on EBAY & Craig's List however if you do that, please be very careful. I really don't recommend this option unless you feel you can spot a scam.

4. Buy tickets on the day of the Event. I have gone to the US Open every year that I've been here in New England and I have never sat anywhere further from a Box Seat in each of these situations except for the time I was invited to Nick's Suite to watch the Agassi vs Baghdatis Match. So point is, there's always a way to make things happen if you're so incline. Remember, it is New York.

If you have a choice, always go for the Night Matches. They are far and away the best experience you'll ever have at the USO. BTW - Since you're going to be in this area, you might want to drive up to Connecticut and catch the Pilot Pen which is the last warmup tournament before the Open starts.

It's only a 2hr ride by train or 1:45 mins by car, in New Haven Ct.

Arthur Ashe Stadium Seating
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.