» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 507

0 members and 507 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

vitamins or supplements

I am wondering if there are any vitamins/supplements I can take to enhance my performance. Maybe a good multi-vit? Thanks!

I would say any good multivitamin will do. Just make sure there is omega 3's, b vitamins and all of your daily values of the basis. Make sure the vitamin is quality and passes the dissolving test (I think it is 10 minutes in vinegar, but don't quote me on that)

Nutrition is extremely important if you want to have peak athletic performance. Eating good healthy foods will be quite beneficial. It should benefit your energy levels, result in more efficient recuperation, improved mental focus, etc.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Adaptogens

Adaptogens are plant-based substances found to aid athletic performance:

http://adaptogens.org/athletics.html

To read more about adaptogens click on the home screen of the above-listed website. This website is not selling or endorsing any product - it is for informational purposes only. There is only one adaptogen product containing the Russian formula, which can be found elsewhere on the internet.

I have incorporated adaptogens into my supplement regimen for over a year and can assure you that they boost the immune system, provide energy and stamina plus quick recovery for tennis, aid sleep and concentration and counter the many affects of adrenal fatigue. They can be taken as an adjunct to any other supplement regimen and are completely safe by definition as you will read in the site above.

I also recommend magnesium caltrate to help metabolize calcium, niacin to counteract the effects of solar radiation, and clove powder to kill intestinal parasites which cause multiple maladies including lack of energy and increased risk of infection plus digestive ailments.

I found a good glass of red wine in the old days did the trick for me !

Acai Berry... The Energy Fruit!
    Master Tennis Mentally!
    http://www.TennisMindCamp.com

Talking Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Focused View Post
    Adaptogens are plant-based substances found to aid athletic performance:

http://adaptogens.org/athletics.html

To read more about adaptogens click on the home screen of the above-listed website. This website is not selling or endorsing any product - it is for informational purposes only. There is only one adaptogen product containing the Russian formula, which can be found elsewhere on the internet.

I have incorporated adaptogens into my supplement regimen for over a year and can assure you that they boost the immune system, provide energy and stamina plus quick recovery for tennis, aid sleep and concentration and counter the many affects of adrenal fatigue. They can be taken as an adjunct to any other supplement regimen and are completely safe by definition as you will read in the site above.

I also recommend magnesium caltrate to help metabolize calcium, niacin to counteract the effects of solar radiation, and clove powder to kill intestinal parasites which cause multiple maladies including lack of energy and increased risk of infection plus digestive ailments.
    Magnesium is a wonderful mineral. It stops cramps, increases indurance, and has a very calming effect if you are nervous or cant sleep. Do look into it