» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 460

0 members and 460 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Racketlon Anyone?

Hi All, I have always been a bit of a social rackets players, but last year, coinciding with my move to a new home by the sea, I discovered RACKETLON.

I have a table tennis club, a literal stone's throw away & a tennis club in the town park with 7 outdoor courts. I set up the local badminton club & am a member of the squash club in the next town, as we have no local squash courts, although I am working on that. I have recently completed my level 1 squash coaching & plan to do at least level 1 in each sport

I am just about to help my tennis club set up a proper junior section & achieve clubmark status. I am already running the junior squash for my squash club, help out at my table tennis club & hope to establish a flourishing junior section at my badminton club.

We have no sports hall in my town, other than the school sports hall, so we are working to better use that facility & at the same time establish a new facility with a strong rackets influence.

My town is Ilfracombe & if you want to know more about RACKETLON:

http://www.englishracketlon.org

Hi, welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member of our online tennis community!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com