» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 502

0 members and 502 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: hello

hello

Hi, I'm Anette, the secretary for an association called M.D.T.H. (Movement for the Developpement of the Haitian Tennis). Nice to meet you all!

Hello Marie, welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member of our online community.

Does your association have a website? If so, post the link so we can take a peek.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Hi Marie, Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    Hi, I'm Anette, the secretary for an association called M.D.T.H. (Movement for the Developement of the Haitian Tennis). Nice to meet you all!
    Marie ~

That sounds very impressive and I'm guessing a great Organization to work for.
    Please share with us more about what you do and what MDTH's ultimate goal is.

What type of Sponsorship do you have? I'm guessing it's a Non-Profit Organization so are you funded by the Haitian Government or do you relay upon private donations? Are you receiving healthy participation or is it too soon to tell how it will work?

As John (Admin) & Gavin said, Welcome to TennisW.Com's Online Tennis Community.
    Everyone here knows you can't have a Community without members which is why people like you are so important to us. And it appears you have much to offer.

By the way, please invite the Members and/or Associates you are in contact with to join TennisW.Com as well. The more the merrier.

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.