» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 425

0 members and 425 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

sports goal oriented partner

Hi

I am 26 years old never been married have no children, 5 feet 8 inches height, slim and smart. I do not smoke and drink, my profession is sports academics and I do love to ply tennis. I am looking for a good decent Tennis sports goal oriented girl for long term relationship, there are lot of opportunities to grow as national and international player here in my native country, and I will uphold and endow with all opportunities and facilities to grow her as sports, star along with me as life partner. I am enthusiastic to find that particular someone who will treat me alike she wants to be treated. I do believe that Tennis unites, makes friends on & off-court.
    If some one is serious in sports goals achievement along with no reservation of cast, creed and region than it will be nice to be one’s friend and may be more, let us be acquainted with each other initially as friend and see what will happens in future. Please tell me about your sports curiosity.
    Stiffin
    Last edited by stiffin; 03-31-2009 at 11:37 AM.

Hey Stiffin, welcome to TW. I just responded to your other intro thread. What you might want to do is post a thread in the section of TW for finding a tennis hitting partner. It's not any sort of tennis dating area, but mention in your post your thoughts on that and maybe you will make a few connections that way. Here's a link to the forum section: http://www.tennisw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com