» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 723

0 members and 723 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: A dream

A dream

Hello,
    I am a 23 years old syrian girl who just disovered the plaesures that tennis can bring.I realize I am way too old now to start playing tennis,but all the same i decided to do it so I got me a "coach" who can't stop making fun at me because of my cotemporary dancer back ground, and keep saying that I play like a russian balerina whatever that means.
    Anyway, I am just too stubborn to give it up and i'm gonna keep working until I get done.

Quote Originally Posted by djonov View Post
    Hello,
    I am a 23 years old syrian girl who just disovered the plaesures that tennis can bring.I realize I am way too old now to start playing tennis,but all the same i decided to do it so I got me a "coach" who can't stop making fun at me because of my cotemporary dancer back ground, and keep saying that I play like a russian balerina whatever that means.
    Anyway, I am just too stubborn to give it up and i'm gonna keep working until I get done.
    Well that was a very unique introduction although I'm not quite sure what it all means regardless, if you hang around and decide to be a member of the Community, we'll try to help you in any way we can.

I'd like to personally welcome you and by the way, there's nothing wrong with Russian Ballerinas. They're quite beautiful if you ask me.

Thanks for Joining TennisW.Com

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Re: A dream

What is your dream? Just don’t let the coach to sell you a dream, You are never too old to have fun, tennis is a game that you can play and enjoy it till you are 90 years old. More time you spend on the court better you get. This is true with all sports.

Hi djonov, Welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member of our online tennis community.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com