» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 723

0 members and 723 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

hillo (so much more friendly than hello)

i am very happy to have joined this group. ive only been playing tennis for about 2 months but very much enjoy it. i look forward to talking to everyone and possibly meeting local members. so who here plays tennis?

Hi, Welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member of our online tennis community.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Hi John! glad to meet you (Coach really respects you). this is my favorite forum so there will be no problem with activity or lack there of.

I'm glad this is your favorite forum. Feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions on how we can make TW even better.

Coach and I have been a really great team in working to get TW active again. My respect for him is mutual. We've both been working very hard on making TennisW a great online tennis community. Coach brings an encyclopedic level of tennis knowledge to TW and I bring all the tech resources to keep the site running well. I think it's been working out really well. New members continue to join us every day, which is great! We just need more people like you to become active in the forums and TW will quickly turn into a really vibrant online tennis community.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com