» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 453

0 members and 453 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: halo

halo

Halo All

I am learning to be tennis coach. The hardest part for me is the written assessment. I can even understand some the questions
    I hope this forum will be able to help me.

cheers!
    sylvi

Quote Originally Posted by ssoe View Post
    Halo All

I am learning to be tennis coach. The hardest part for me is the written assessment. I can even understand some the questions
    I hope this forum will be able to help me.

cheers!
    sylvi
    Greetings & Welcome to TennisW.Com ~

On behalf of John (Admin) - The Management Team & Current Members, we'd like to welcome you to our Premier Tennis Community and hope you will become an Active & Contributing Member.

Currently John (Admin) is working on the newest Forum Updates that our You and our Members are going to enjoy very much. I can guarantee that once these new features are in place, it will be hard for you to log-off at night because of the fun you'll be having

As for your Coach Training, I am currently a High School Tennis Instructor and will be more than happy to assist you in any capacity I can.

Thank You for Joining,
    Coach

The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Hello Sylvi,

Welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member of our online tennis community.

There are many very knowledgeable people here, so feel free to ask any questions that you would like.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com