» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 514

0 members and 514 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Opinions on Rossiqnol Racquets

Quote Originally Posted by haretrigger
    I used the Rossignol ft 6.60. Its one of those racquets that you get out of it what you put in. I think its 90 or 93 sq in i am beginning to believe that this head size makes you work on every shot and when you do it makes you a better player. When you hit that sweet spot you are rewarded. The condition is you have the capacity to hit the center
    Give me your thoughts on Weight & Size on any other features.
    Thank You

1st & Foremost I must point out that although I do PT as a High School Tennis Instructor, unfortunately Racquet Reviews is not my expertise.
    I feel it's important to point out that I do not feel qualified to recommend one Racquet over another [IF] you're referring to a Racquet I'm not familiar with. Providing you ask about a Stick I know, have hit with and/or test drove, I'd be very happy to provide details of what I thought about it. Besides, of all the Sticks I've had over the years & years, For awhile I found myself hitting primarily with a Wilson Pro Staff Classic until about 15yrs ago when a friend of mine who runs a Pro Shop asked if I could try out a Stick and give me an opinion.

The Racquet turned out to be the Dunlop 200G and to give you an idea of what I thought about it, I now own 8 of them. Every last one of them looks identical to the next however I have different colored tape around the handles that distinguishes one from the other because I have four different setups on every two of them.

Therefore Hare, I thought it wise to post your question here to allow others that might have more information about this Racquet than I do. One things however, isn't this the Stick Ivan Lendl used when he was #1 in the World? Maybe not be I know Ivan hit with a very small racquet head and the sweetspot was the size of an orange.

Hi Members, if any of you know about these racquets, can you give our fellow member some feedback on this?

Thank You Very Much,
    Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Talking Kneissl

Coach,
    Lendl hit with a Kneissl for most of his career. he also hit with an Addidas and finished up with a Mizuno.I had a PPROSTAFF 6.1 classic nice racquet.
    I know there are a couple of models of the 200g. I have heard they are one of the racquets you very much get out of it what you but into it. I will pick one up if i can and have a hit

Quote Originally Posted by haretrigger View Post
    Coach,
    Lendl hit with a Kneissl for most of his career. he also hit with an Addidas and finished up with a Mizuno.I had a PPROSTAFF 6.1 classic nice racquet.
    I know there are a couple of models of the 200g. I have heard they are one of the racquets you very much get out of it what you but into it. I will pick one up if i can and have a hit
    Your are 100% correct about Ivan's Racquets now that you named them. I certainly remember when he was swinging the Adidas.

HT - The Dunlop 200G is by far the best racquet I've ever owned. I'm not recommending it for anyone else however. Like you said, you get what you put into it and I understand that concept very much. The 200G is flexible but not too flexible. Sort of midway. The headsize on all of mine are 100 and I love them bigtime.
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.