» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 552

0 members and 552 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Which raqcuet is better?

I have the Dunlop 500 and want to have two of the same racquet, but i want to make sure i have the right one. Should i try the Babolat cortex?

dude, definitely demo racquets before you buy. they are probably both good racquets, but ya might as well get what suits you best. i have 4 racquets on the way from tenniswarehouse.com unfortunately none that you mentioned. regardless, i'll give my opinion on them this weekend.

babolats are very popular. I use the pure drive plus and find it really comfortable to play with.

Lots of players go their entire 20 year tennis life trying different rackets, strings, grips, shoes, and clothes.....
    They never get to really work on their game because they are distracted by their equipement.
    Ask 100 different players, and you get 30 different answers.
    There is no "better" or worse racket. There are only better or worse tennis players.

so i shouldve stuck with my $15 walmart racquet?

lol, 15?!? how'd u get that? i started with a 25$ that i picked based on color!

Quote Originally Posted by ty17383 View Post
    lol, 15?!? how'd u get that? i started with a 25$ that i picked based on color!
    lol, it actually wasn't too bad. it was brand new and from walmart for only $15. now my cheap friends use that racquet, and it's the price they pay for being so frugal.

Quote Originally Posted by nextFederer View Post
    I have the Dunlop 500 and want to have two of the same racquet, but i want to make sure i have the right one. Should i try the Babolat cortex?
    Hi,
    It depends on the type of tennis players you are to decide the suitable tennis racquet.
    Typically, you might consider either oversize or mid-plus type racquet which will suite your playing style better. Then it is easier for you you to choose from different brand of racquet based on the categories above.
    By the way, how do you rate your current Dunlop 500? Was it good?
    Enjoy every tennis games with my Wilson ncode racquet. Big fans of all Tennis ATP matches.