» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 766

0 members and 766 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Cool Looking For Tennis Sponsors

Hello my name is Xavier and I am currently looking for Tennis sponsors. I have played Tennis for 3 years now and I have a dream of going Pro and I need some financial help. I play with Babolat Rackets and Nike sneakers. If there's any questions you can contact by email me at Bennettexavier@yahoo.com or at A1Adjusters4Youwg@gmail.com

Welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member of our online tennis community.

Be sure to check our Tennis Sponsorships forum next time you're on the site as there is some very good sponsor related info there.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Mr Bennette, welcome to our tennis network

Hi, I am also a new member.. I know it would be difficult to find tennis sponsors. For it, it will be even more difficult as I am living in Myanmar (Burma), Yangon (Rangoon). I'm playing tennis and a selected as a player to represent my university and I am doing well at university level and club levels. I am now playing with Head Youtek Speed MP and Head sneakers. Hope I will get good news... I m trying to going Pro.. but I really have financial problems about participating in foreign countries... If there will be sponsors,, I will really be grateful.. If you have any questions, pls contact me at pyewunhtun@gmail.com