Hello Everyone, I am selling a Gamma 6004 Stringer that is used but in very good condition. I used it only for my personal tennis rackets and it is in great shape. You can see pictures in high resolution of the machine on my Ebay auction using the link below. The machine is as good of a reel machine as you will find and I am starting the bidding at $500.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gamma-6004-Tenni...item3a6573efeb

About This Machine

This machine is lightly used and still works like new. I played college tennis and used the machine to string my personal rackets. It has a six point mounting system that keeps even old rackets from losing their shape. The clamps are great and have a diamond coating that keeps the string from slipping the way Ektelon clamps often do. The reel that pulls the tension is in great condition as you can see from the pictures. This machine has always been stored indoors in a dry space. I also have the original packaging so you can be sure I will do a great job packaging this machine when I send it to you. Also Included is a toolbox that I put together over they years with a bunch of different tools including allen wrenches, plyers and a lot of the extra pieces that came with the machine for all those oddly shaped rackets that you sometimes have trouble fitting onto a standard setup. I have included very high resolution photos of the machine and the tools. If you have any questions please ask them and I will answer them all quickly. The manual to this machine is available on the Gamma website and I would be happy to email it to you in pdf format if you are having trouble locating it.

Product Description

The 6004 String Machine from GammaŽ boasts slim-profile, all-metal, diamond-coated string clamps with a unique self-locking adjustment knob to hold strings with less clamping pressure. The super-quick-switch-action cam-lock swivel clamps lock securely to the turntable quickly and easily. Additional features include a manual spring tension winder, patented rotational string guide, 360° turntable rotation and more.

Details

• Manual spring tension winder (11-89 lbs/5-40 kgs range)
  • Patented rotational string guide
  • Diamond-coated string gripper
  • 6-point suspension mounting system
  • Super-quick-switch-action cam-lock swivel clamps lock securely to the turntable quickly and easily