» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 535

0 members and 535 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

parent of a junior tennis player (re. Academies)

I'm trying to reach the member that is complaining about Mouratoglou academy. I was ready to send my son until I read his complain. I spoke with Fabien and everything looks very professional. It looks like according to his comments that they don't have players. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by lzingg View Post
    I'm trying to reach the member that is complaining about Mouratoglou academy. I was ready to send my son until I read his complain. I spoke with Fabien and everything looks very professional. It looks like according to his comments that they don't have players. Am I right?
    Greetings Lzingg ~

I'm not certain if you are referring to Jtas who is away from the Board for awhile. He won't be back until the end of July however you might wish to scan through the Junior Tennis Forum or Tennis Academies and see if you can find the information you are looking for.

Also try using our Search Database for the topic matter you are referring to.

In the meantime, from a pure selfish viewpoint, I'm hoping this information isn't all TennisW.Com can offer you. If you stay with us and become an active member, I'm certain you will find many entries that will assist you with your Son.

Welcome to the Community of TennisW.Com.
    Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

The member you are referring to who had a bad experience at Mouratoglou is "Yannis".
    How good can your game get? You too can play like the Pros with The Wegner Method.
    Discuss The Wegner Method here at TW in the MTM forum or visit www.tennisteacher.com for more info.

I am also interested to know more about her complaint, I am supposed to go there shortly and her response was a bit worrisome. if you hear anything please let me know

Hi Izzing,

My son went to the mouratoglou tennis academy 1 month ago for 2 weeks and I was very impressed by the way my son progress and change his attitude. I am thinking to bring him again this summer for two more weeks to gave more consistency....it's a really a professionnal academy and I think it's a new fresh coming academy with a very good potentiel...
    Don't hesitate.....go there!!!!

I would say you might just need to check it out for yourself. Everyone has had a bad experience somewhere for one reason or another. I would give it a shot if you get good vibes from the place

Great discussion...Youre right and the best is always to try by yourself i think.

I went to Mouratoglou last november with my son and it was a great experience for him and the atmosphear is really professional and friendly...well m

DO NOT DO IT!!! email me on yannis_yannaros@hotmail.com

DO NOT DO IT!!! email me on yannis_yannaros@hotmail.com

if you want to throw your money away go there..

For more details email me on yannis_yannaros@hotmail.com

too long to write here,,, email me .....

This is how I fell for it....

IT SOUNDS VERY PROFFESIONAL....
    WHAT YOU LL FIND WHEN YOU GO THERE ITS ANOTHER STORY...
    LIES, LIES, LIES..
    I am even setting up a web site so that the rest of the world knows about it,
    will post details when ready.

it depends what you expect

from your kids...
    If they are starting in tennis like yours it sounds and you want someone to teach them to pack tennis bags yeah.
    I took my daughter there cause we r thinking about her TRYING to be a pro.
    LIES.......
    ask them why they dont accept credit card payments....
    Because if ur not satisfied u cant get ur money bk...........

Of course if you can afford 1,800 Euros for a week..!!

Of course if you can afford 1,800 Euros for a week..!!

Hi everyone! Mouratoglou is an excellent academy. There is always someone who has a complaint, but overall this academy is top notch. They have many pros that train there, including Serena Williams. You can contact an agent at usacampagent@gmail.com for more information.