» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 736

0 members and 736 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello! I am a big fan of game and play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketanketanwin View Post
    Hello! I am a big fan of game and play it.
    Welcome Ketanketanwin ~

To the place that is quickly becoming the best Tennis Forum on the Net. We might not have a ton of Members currently but we are growing daily and each & every Member we have seem to be good people which I find is rare on these types of forums. We literally don't have any personal attacks because of difference of opinions and that's refreshing.

Our Moderators have the most boring job here. We don't spend anytime at all breakup fights between Members. All the Mods do here are Post new Topics and make sure to ward off unwanted Spam when it pops up.

Since you play, you're probably excited about the French Open upon us and I'd like to talk to anyone about it. So let us know what your experiences are.

If you're an experienced Player, be all means give new Players any Tips & Techniques you feel will help their game.

Any questions please contact either John (Forum Admin), Myself or any of the Moderators that can help you out.

Welcome to TennisW.Com

Coach

The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.