» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 936

0 members and 936 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

~ Mona•Vie Natural Health Juices ~

Although this isn't Tennis Equipment, my wife tells me this product is a must have for serious Tennis Players in that it provides nutrients that promote great health & vitality. And I believe we all know how important that is when you're playing a match.

Last edited by Coach; 05-17-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

NOTICE

I meant to point out that this product is being offered by friends of ours. Neither myself nor anyone in my immediate family are representing this product.
    Currently I am drinking this product however I haven't been consuming it long enough to provide a review.

The contact information on the Business Card belongs to people that we know and respect very much. I posted this in their behalf although I will not profit from any potential purchases.

Thank You

Antioxidant vs. Adaptogens

Mona Vie is one of many good antioxidant juices on the market today. Some are sold directly in retail stores and supermarkets while others are available only online or through MLMs. The benefits of antioxidants are widely known and promoted.

There is another classification of healthy supplements called adaptogens which are not as well-known or commonly available, but are far superior in results. To learn more about the definition, history, health benefits and application of adaptogens go to http://www.adaptogens.org. This site is informational only and does not endorse or sell any product. You owe it to yourself to discover the power of adaptogens for improved concentration, stamina, physical recovery and restoration of healthy adrenal function.
    Last edited by Tennis Angel; 05-22-2009 at 12:59 AM.
    How good can your game get? You too can play like the Pros with The Wegner Method.
    Discuss The Wegner Method here at TW in the MTM forum or visit www.tennisteacher.com for more info.