» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 700

0 members and 700 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Angels & Demons - with Tom Hanks

My wife treated me to this Movie last evening. Did any of you see it and if so, what did you think about it? Was there some profound Divine insight revealed to you to make you question Life & Living?

For me, unless I missed the boat, it was merely a good action movie.

i had a feeling this movie would be worth a view; had my doubts too. i'll probably just buy it on Blu-ray when it's released.

Talking Razors edge

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    My wife treated me to this Movie last evening. Did any of you see it and if so, what did you think about it? Was there some profound Divine insight revealed to you to make you question Life & Living?

For me, unless I missed the boat, it was merely a good action movie.
    I think any movie that promotes any type of spiritual look at life (AND I DONT MEAN RELIGION) has a limited market.

Even GRAND TORINO had a limited release in Australia. I have a feeling it just was not POLITICALLY CORRECT for national release.
    The last movie i saw with that look at life was with BILL MURRY(CAN YOU BELIVE IT) called RAZORS EDGE in the 1980,s

I liked The Davinci Code, so I'll probably like Angels & Demons as well since I believe Angels & Demons is the sequel or somehow related to The Davinci Code story line. Haven't seen it yet, but plan to soon.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Its actually a brillaint movie... Saw it the other day on dvd... Best movie ever along with twilight... Ha... Best two movies ever... Of course all my friends have it ha... But thats cause i have a more superior and intellectual mind and can cope with the storyline where as it was just too much for their little minds to handle... Haha... Really good movie though...

Sorry i ment all my friends hate it not have it... Sorry for any inconvenience caused...