» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 733

0 members and 733 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
    _Nathan_ Guest

Hello Everyone...

Hello, my name is Nathan and I'm just now joining up here. Some may recognise me from around the net as I've run several sites and forums, and been staff on many other boards. One many of you may know of is what used to be www.TheTennisForums.com . Which I may re open and possibly network with these forums if the owner wishes. Anyways, you will all most likely here alot of me from now on and hopefully I can get to know all of you.

Thanks,
    ~Nathan

Hey Nathan, glad to see you on the site! I received your most recent email and just sent you a reply. We'll see how things work out. One of our forum leaders here, Tibor, had used your site for a while before it went offline. Anyhow, glad that you joined tennisw.com and hope you enjoy it!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

_Nathan_ Guest
    Yes, I recognised his name as soon as I saw it. I also sent you a new e-mail so we will see how things go ~_^!

Quote Originally Posted by _Nathan_
    Yes, I recognised his name as soon as I saw it. I also sent you a new e-mail so we will see how things go ~_^!
    Hi Nathan! It's nice to have you here now!

Tibor

_Nathan_ Guest
    Thanks. I will now be around for awhile. I had computer issues which ended up costing me a small fortune and alot of deleted files. The good news is I'm now back in action!