» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 714

0 members and 714 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Smile More information please!

I read every post in this thread. Great info for those of us looking for a new stick. It would really help me (others?) for everyone to list their NTRP rating, their style of play and what they like and dislike about their currect racquet.

I just started playing again after 22 years and have 3 Wilson Jack Kramer Staff St Vincent models (the predecessor of the 6.1 that Sampras used for the majority of his career) I am currently a 3.5 player but based on tournament results will be moving up to 4.0 in the spring. I am primarily a baseliner but do come in behind my first serve when I am serving particularly well.

I want to upgrade to a more current model that has similar play characteristics and am most likely going to buy an older brand new model (i.e. Wilson ncode Six-One vs the newer Kfactor or a liquidmetal radical instead of the new microgel)

Keep the postings to this thread going!

Paul<><
    Fort Worth, TX

hey i love my Prince Hybrid Hornet MP i really recommend it for juniors getting serious with their game, but i resently bought a Babolat Aeropro Drive Plus which at first felt like crap in my hands but it has grown on me. just remember that if it doesnt feel good at the beginning it might feel better once your experience increases, i was also wondering if some one would recommend a summer academy in New Jersey or New York. please respond

I use Prince Racquets since small and seems people surrounding me talking and using of Babolat, i might think try to get one as well. Try to get as same as Nadal.
    'Drink Gatorade Dream Maria Sharapova'
    'Nothing is wrong Just different'

Head

right now i use HEAD by china..its totally crap and its not well balanced and i am fed up changing the guts...so please dont buy any Chinese items..i meant made by China..HEAD is better if u purchase made by US...i am looking for another..any suggestions would be good...

Two Prince wide bodies for the past 9 years I just can't find better racquets.

SAgirl Guest
    Babolat!! Ive played with babolat

Babolat!! Ive been using babolat for quite a time now and it totally rocks!!