» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 521

0 members and 521 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    _Nathan_ Guest

What Racket do you use?

I have two of Roddick's Rackets. I actually bought them online from Europe (I live in the US) and got a bag thrown in free for $250. Here it's $185 a racket, so I defiently saved some money. What do you all play with?

i play with a DHS, i know it's not that famous, but it's really good. I have two, but i play on court with the better. i spent almost $200 on that racket.
    HRH Princess Page Song of GENOVIA

I recently picked up a couple of the dunlop m fil 500 series racquets, they are simply spectacular. I figured that the racquet would just blow and i'd go on, because the price just seemed too good to be true (120 bucks), but it is actually one of the best ive played with, so im really happy with it and it saves me money.

I've also had some babolats, like the puredrive team standard, and the purestorm, but now im really just into dunlops.

I have ten Rossignol wood rackets, a fiberglass Yamaha, a set of three oversize graphite rackets (two of which are Red Chinese cheapies)...and an old wood racket (uncertain make)... The most frequently used of the lot are the wooden Rossignols. I have to strip the grips off of them, sand them down --to get the glue off-- and build them back up with duct tape to 4 5/8"

I'm 49, and I think the first racket I played was a Spalding Smasher...which had a smaller than average head size. Hence the movement against the high-tech trend...I went with a small head size (old wooden technology) rather than lighter and bigger graphite or boron fibers...to recapture the 'feel' from my youth.

Of course, when they go whippy, as those rackets may, I'm stuck.

_Nathan_ Guest
    Nice... You guys should show pics with your racket's that aren't well known That way we can see them ;P.

okay i'll try that later.
    HRH Princess Page Song of GENOVIA

Wilson Ncode six one (95) - switched to these after 13 years using Wilson Pro Staff Classic 6.1 ... prior to the Pro Staff Classic - I used the Prince Spectrum Comp 90.

I use a brand that is only in Australia. Alinta... I use Alinta 4.7 tour pro. The brand i think has signed or will be signing a deal with academys in U.S.A to trial Alintas. TOp racquets.
    The good, the bad and the John McEnroe.

Hey guys, I played with Prince O3 hybrid hornet midplus. Prior to this, I use head Ti.S6. I had amazing shots with this racquet.

I use a Prince Ace TI 400.

i luv the head raquets

bjornborg#2, I know. head racquets are good. with their recent racquet models, it couldn't be better. head flexpoint racquet is great and of course, there are also other racquet brands also improving and better. try out some demo racquet out there. dont just stick to the brand like me. made a huge mistake.

babolat team drive plus. the one roddick used b4 he got his new gay lookin racquet.

Head Liquidmetal Radical OS

I gotta try the Head Flexpoints... I wanna see if that flex really provides better direction.