» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 505

0 members and 505 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Regardless

Regardless of what you use, you should jot down the specs of your racquet so next time you need to replace it (frames lose stiffness with use because the graphite fibers break down, causing stiffness loss and ultimately leading to cracking) you can find a modern equivalent if you like it alot. www.NothingButTennis.com has some good racquet charts with all the specs of the modern racquets. It is on their racquets and strings page.

Mid sized Liquid Metal Prestiege...I tried out several others including RDX500, 6 and 1 by wilson, and prince diablo. The Diablo was a dog that should have been put out of its misery. The wilson was combersome and without feeling. However, I has very much so torn between the head and the RDX500.

As far as the mid size...I found that since I started using a smaller head I have been focusing and moving my feet more. This is because I have less room for error.

If you wanted to try a few rackets out, check on TW...They have a great demo program!

I use a Head Liquedmetal Radical

babolat pure control +

hello

hi, I'm new here,
    I'm a 15 years old guy
    I use Triad 2 and wilson deluxe pro, i know it's not really famous, but, I really like it
    I would like to buy a new racquet , but i don't know which is good for me, any suggestion? I'm prefer babolat ^^
    thx, please reply via email, danielo.jkt@gmail.com, thx
    and please oversized racquet...

I use Head liquid metal l4, MP.

thetennisace Guest
    I played with the Prince MP Shark last year and had great success with it, and just moved to the Prince O3 White. Prince racquets are the way to go. Don't play with anything else. They are the technology leader! Check out www.tennisuniverse.net its a great new site.

I use a Head Liquidmetal Radical OS. One is more head hevier and the other and slightly imbalanced.

Tennis_Playa Guest
    Babolat Pulsar Lite. Need a new racquet since I'm improving my game.

The pro Staff Classic was my best

Quote Originally Posted by Marx Lenin View Post
    Wilson Ncode six one (95) - switched to these after 13 years using Wilson Pro Staff Classic 6.1 ... prior to the Pro Staff Classic - I used the Prince Spectrum Comp 90.
    I had 2 Pro Staff Classic too, until last year.
    I can't really remember my very first rackets (a noname and some Prince bought from my coach then). I only had to change them because they got cracks.
    Then I bought 2 Pro Staff thinking then I could play like Edberg but...lol.
    I couldn't stop breaking the frame with no apparent reason (didn't have enough money to afford a change on purpose P ). The improved version called "Classic" was the very best I had. Power and good feelings with every kind of stroke.
    Last year, a frame broke when changing the strings...So went went to purchase the best update. The new Wilson are not as good. Tried Babolats as well...And 3 frames were almost perfect. The Pure drive is extraordinary, a bit too light for me though. I tried The Aeropro control...Again excellent frame but tiny sweespot and still felt a bit light. So I bought the Pure Drive Roddick because a bit heavier and stiffer. I'm delighted despite I'm not fan of Roddick's game, lol.
    Although I think the best improvement has been made in strings.

Hiya, I been using price since I was 12, and it's a great racket. No wonder it's number one in Bollettieri! I use prince Shark, the one Maria Sharapova use to have.

I started out playing tennis with a Wilson Triad.

As soon as I kept hitting the ball out with that racket, I moved to a Babolat AeroDrive.

When I realized I need a bigger sweet spot, I moved to the Prince O3 Blue. Loved that.

Also tried the Babolat Pure Drive. Too stiff.

Now using a Prince O3 Red, which is just perfect for my skill level right now. Forgiving, great at the net, great power, easy on the arm.

Using Volkl DNX 8 & 9. Having problems deciding which one I like better.

flemby2112 Guest
    Volkl T10 VE mid